Reasons To Have An Auction?
Updated: Dec 19, 2020
If you are considering having an auction- here are a few things you might want to think about. ANYTHING can be sold at auction, it just depends on the sellers reasons or goals.
WHEN SHOULD AUCTIONS BE CONSIDERED?
A good auction situation is one where the seller:
• Needs an immediate sale or has a partnership / marriage break-up
• Whenever a seller Is moving out of the state or Is retiring
• When property is part of an Estate and includes personal property items
• If Seller has already purchased another house or has high carrying costs on the property
• Sellers that have equity in property or If the property is in need of repairs
COSTS & EXPENSES TO AUCTION
Prior to signing a contact, we will go over in detail all marketing and expenses associated with an auction and determine what is right for you. Every situation is different.
Our fee is typically is commission based, and paid by the seller based off a percentage of the sales price; however, In some cases, commission can be paid by the buyer. This is known as a “Buyers Premium”, or a flat rate fee can be negotiated.